Regular care and a healthy lifestyle are the main factors that slow the aging of the skin. The cosmetic market offers dozens of brands that promise to improve the appearance of the skin, give it youth and radiance. Our beautiful faces are constantly under the pressure of negative factors, whether it is stress, pollution, short sleep, poor nutrition and, possibly, a large number of parties. Just pay a little more time to care for the skin, and this will be enough to keep it young and healthy.
Sunrise Glamour products contain only the purest, most effective active ingredients that are guaranteed to deliver results, yet are safe and gentle enough for even the sensitive or problematic skin. Their formulas are developed using the most advanced natural skincare technology available on the globe. They work with chemists, biologists, botanists and integrated medicine practitioners all over the world to stay on top of the latest natural ingredient discoveries, extraction techniques and preservation technologies so that they can bring you the most effective products available in the natural skincare market.
SOME BASIC TIPS ON SKINCARE
- An extremely important step in skin care is daily cleansing. Dust, sweat, fat, make-up remnants, dirt and bacteria clog the pores and can lead to premature wrinkles and various skin diseases. For daily cleansing, you can apply not only a properly selected lotion or foam. There are a lot of products that work just as well as purchased means.
Milk, kefir and honey are excellent natural cleaners that are suitable for all types of skin. Moisten cotton pad in milk or kefir (if you want to add honey), wipe your face with massaging movements. Wait 5-10 minutes and rinse with cool water.
Coconut oil removes not only pollution and makeup, but even waterproof mascara. It is ideal for cleansing the delicate area around the eyes. At home, you can prepare rose water or cucumber lotion, which are well proven. Use them better every day in the morning and in the evening.
- Once a week (with a sensitive type – every 10 days), be sure to apply a scrub to exfoliate the dead epithelium. The procedure promotes the renewal of cells, stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, enhances metabolic processes in tissues. Oatmeal serves as an excellent exfoliant, it absorbs and removes surface contaminants, providing full nutrition and hydration. Mix 1 tbsp. l. ground oat flakes with 1/4 tsp. salt, add water or milk to make a homogeneous paste. Gently rub in circular motions, leave for 5 minutes and rinse. You can add olive oil or jojoba to the recipe. Exfoliant works well with sugar scrub , salt or coffee grounds. After the procedure, apply the mask that your skin needs.
- Before exfoliating or applying a mask, it is advisable to make a steam bath for the face, which helps to remove toxins and allows opening pores, due to which nutrients penetrate deeply into the epidermal layer. Steam baths also allow for deeper cleansing. For the procedure to be more effective, it is useful to add herbs (chamomile, nettle, sage, mint) to the water or essential oils (lavender, tea tree, orange). Green tea, for example, helps in the fight against acne and acne. Four st. l. tea leaves and 6 tbsp. l. Pound the ginger with water and bring to a boil. Cover your head with a towel and take a bath for 10 minutes. Chamomile soothes, removes inflammation and irritation, nettle and mint smooth wrinkles.
- Complete care is not possible without adequate hydration of the skin. Excellent moisturize and maintain pH balance moisturizing masks with aloe, honey, banana, yogurt or sour cream, peach, cucumber, oatmeal. Of the oils most efficiently work: jojoba, argan, coconut, shea, peach, pomegranate, grape.
- A balanced diet with lots of vegetables, fruits and unsaturated fatty acids is the key to a healthy and radiant skin. Products with a high content of such powerful antioxidants as vitamins A, C and E, as well as selenium, help the skin look young and well-groomed.